Join us in Orlando as we soak in hot learning topics like learning personalization and competencies. In addition to participating as learners, we'll be conducting 2 sessions.
371: How to Overcome the 3 Levels of Learning & Development Disengagement with Personalized Learning
Monday, November 2 2015 1:30 PM, Coronado D
- The 3 primary contributors to learning disengagement and why the existing approaches may make the problem worse
- A new approach (that employees embrace!) to drive learning engagement
- 3 steps to implement personalized learning in your organization
551: Close Skill Gaps & Retain Top Employees through Personalized Competency Models
Tuesday, November 3 2015 8:00 AM, Coronado D
- See how to use your competency models to automate personalized learning plans for each learner
- Learn how the competency model can drive personalized manager coaching sessions
- Discovery how competency-based, personalized learning data can automate demand planning for the learning and development department (and eliminate waste!)
If you're attending, and you'd like to set up time to talk, either use the conference application to connect with us or contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
We hope to see you there!